Make sure that you have the correct path entered in your Set Path To Server file. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Double-click "My Computer" and locate the local drive.
2. Open the "Program Files" folder; then open the "NAHB" folder; and then the "Building Homes of Our Own" folder.
3. Open the "working" folder and then open the "dbs" folder.
4. Open the text file titled "BHOOO." After the equal sign (=), the location of your players' information directory should be there. If it is not, you entered in the path incorrectly.
5. Open the Set Path To Server file again to retype or browse to the correct location. The file is located in your local drive under "Program Files," within a folder called "NAHB," which contains the "Building Homes of Our Own" folder.
6. Double-click on the "Set Path To Server" icon.
7. Type in the path or browse to the location of the new folder you created as a players' saved information directory. Once the path is entered, click "Save Path." If you cannot see the "Save Path" button, check your screen setting. Your screen resolution should be set at 600 x 800.